About The Shonsie
Meet the cottage-style Shonsie! Built on a custom steel trailer with radial tires, safety brakes and stabilizing jacks, this home will transport you in elegant style to the nearest beach or seaside retreat. Onlookers will notice the striking blue or red metal roof and admire the polymer composite siding. You’ll love the views through the sliding glass patio doors that lead out to the picturesque front porch.
The interior of this lovely tiny home includes an exposed rafter ceiling, a gleaming epoxy floor, a rolling library ladder, and a folding dining table. The kitchen features a stunning white solid-surface countertop, designer faucet, electric cooktop, stainless sink, and a ceiling storage compartment. Take the ladder up to the 52 square foot sleeping loft and you’ll notice a full sized mattress, windows, and additional storage in the loft floor. We hope you make this exquisite home your next home sweet (tiny) home.
- Reflector epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clear top coat
- Exposed rafter ceiling
- Custom steel trailer with steel floor joists, aluminum rodent resistant underside, radial tires, safety brakes and 4 leveling jacks
- Fully insulated, 2×4 wall framing
- House wrap and window tape weatherization
- 26 gauge metal roofing
- Outside receptacle
- Outside freshwater and 30 amp electrical hookups
- Outside LED security light
- Sliding glass patio front door
- Front porch with composite decking
- Ceiling fan
- Electric heating unit
- Smoke/CO detector and fire extinguisher
- U/L approved devices and wiring
- Reinforced polymer composite siding
- Energy saving LED lighting
- 30 gallon freshwater storage tank
- 8 Low-E vinyl windows
- 52 sq. ft. sleeping loft
- Full size mattress
- Additional storage in sleeping loft floor
- Storage loft
- Built-in, fold-down table
- Composting toilet
- Full size shower
- Solid surface countertop
- Designer faucet
- Electric cooktop
- Energy Star refrigerator
- Stainless sink
- Electric water heater
- Fold down storage area in ceiling
- Cabinet storage
Build Your Own
This DIY package for Tiny Living by 84 Lumber includes the architectural blueprints for one of the tiny home models, a materials list, and a trailer built to meet the requirements of the selected house. All materials on the list and essentials to build a tiny home can be purchased at a local 84 Lumber.
from$6,884*tax & delivery additional
Tiny Home Shell +
Trailer + Plans
The Semi-DIY package includes a “shelled in” tiny house placed on a custom trailer, complete with windows, a door, and a shower. The package also comes equipped with the architectural blueprints and a materials list for DIYers to add their own exterior and interior finishing touches.
from$22,884*tax & delivery additional
A completed tiny house that is fully outfitted both inside and out. The home is built on a custom trailer and ready for move-in and immediate travel. These homes take eight to ten weeks for custom completion.
from$59,884*tax & delivery additional
Sign up for our monthly Tiny Living newsletter!